Click Here Newest owner participation packet
Please send application fee by check or if pay is done by PayPal the fee is $55 to cover the processing fee.
Eligibility Requirements for an Assistance Dog:
- Have a physical disability, debilitating chronic illness, neurological disorder, or psychiatric disorder that is medically substantiated by a physician or therapist.
- Be physically and cognitively capable of participating in the training process, up to one hour per day of training.
- Be able to independently command and handle their Assistance Dog.
- Be able to meet the emotional, physical and financial needs of the Assistance Dog.
- Be in a stable home environment.
- Have a realistic plan of use for an Assistance Dog.
This pdf was viewed or downloaded by different vistors!